Welcome to Our Financing Department
Welcome to Bolton Honda's Finance Department, your auto loan and car lease resource. We're eager to provide you with financing for your new or used car. Check out our online car loan calculator for an instant car loan rate. You can then fill out an online finance application.
All types of credit, from good to bad, can qualify for an auto loan. No credit, no problem! We will work with you to secure a no credit car loan if your situation demands it. Bolton Honda has strong relationships and is committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car finance needs.
Low interest car loans are available for customers with existing loans. We can help you refinance your car loan or adjust the term of the contract. You're just a step away from approved car financing!
Your privacy is important to us.
If you like the idea of having ownership of your car, prefers paying off your loan, and don't like the risk of possible lease-end charges, then you should consider finance as an option.
As a finance customer, throughout the term of your finance contract, your payments will consist of part principal and part finance charges. Each payment you make increases the amount of equity you've built up in your vehicle.
Honda Financial Services Benefits
- You are the owner of the vehicle.
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges.
- No kilometre charges.
- No wear and tear charges.
- Build equity.
- Flexible terms.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the automobile.
Things to Consider
- Monthly finance payments are typically higher than monthly lease payments as you are financing the total cost of your vehicle.
- You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your financing agreement.
- You are responsible for maintaining the automobile. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner's manual.
End of Your Finance Contract - What's Next?
After making your payment each month for the duration of the financing contract, the vehicle is all yours. So what comes next? Negotiating a trade-in with your dealer may be a great way to come up with a down payment for your next Honda. You can also sell your vehicle privately or keep driving it for years to come - it's your decision to make. For more information about your options at the end of your finance contract, please contact our Finance Department.